|JOB SUMMARY |
The Cleaner-Housekeeping performs daily cleaning of offices, clinics and patient care areas including cleaning wall, lights, windows, vents, floors, carpets and replenishes consumable supplies of the offices, clinics and patient care areas.
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Cleans floors, patient rooms and offices. Dresses patient beds following established schedules and methods; includes moving furniture’s
- Vacuums and cleans carpets to control bacteria growth and removes spots as required
- Washes walls, lights, windows, fixtures, mirrors, vents, office, and clinic and hospital equipment on a regular basis
- Clears and cleans hazardous spills utilizing proper procedure as per Hospital policy.
- Cleans dry and wet floors in uncarpeted offices, clinics and patient rooms, and scrubs & buffs floor and corridors with rotary/automatic machines.
- Dusts surfaces, damp wipes furniture, and cleans and polishes metal and porcelain fixtures in bathrooms using specified cleaning materials and disinfectant
- Transports trash and soiled linen from collection points to designated area.
- Distributes clean linen to appropriate storage areas when requested.
- Maintains equipment in a clean and orderly manner, and re-stocks supplies as needed
- Identifies and reports any unsafe/unsanitary conditions through the Housekeeping -Team Leader/ Supervisor / helpdesk to Nursing Director and Plants & Facilities Manager
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Wears regular protection equipment while cleaning
- Attends in house training classes related to work
- Check and Dry Public Toilet and Prayer room on regular basis
- Whenever required need to wear PPE
| JOB REQUIREMENTS |
|Education : ||Secondary School|
|Experience :||Preferably 2 years’ experience working as a helper in the service industry (especially Hospital).|